Wednesday, April 3, 2013

4/3/2013 Fishkill Town Board Meeting

This meeting was televised and is available for review on the towns website.

http://fishkilltownny.iqm2.com/Citizens/Detail_Meeting.aspx?ID=1072

I asked the board about escrow money at the 43 minute mark from a prior story that I posted on my blog.


Wednesday, March 13, 2013


Fishkill Project Back on Radar

For local Putnam County News, check out the papers website.

http://www.pcnr.com/news/2013-02-13/Front_Page/Fishkill_Project_Back_on_Radar.html

In a conversation with engineer Mark Day this week, the PCN&R was unable to confirm if any new plans are in place. “To my knowledge there are no plans,” Day said. Regarding the earlier trailer park development, he said, “Highland Valley has been pulled, if you will, from any agenda,” and added that the developer from that project was trying to retrieve the escrow money.

I asked how much money was owed and the board said that consultants said 0. I then asked what was the initial amount and the board responded that the escrow amount was $350,000. 
I anticipate legal action on this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment